What we do
HHWP Mobility Management offers free travel training tailored to specific needs and helps Hancock and Wyandot County residents:
· Plan trips
· Ride specific routes
· Get to and from a destination
· Recognize bus numbers and landmarks
· Purchase their own passes
· Get on and off the bus safely
· Use the lift or ramp to board with a mobility device
· Cross the street safely
· Travel independently and confidently on all transit options Our Mobility Manager is available to provide one-on-one planning for transportation goals and needs. She can assist in planning how to get to medical appointments, the pharmacy, grocery store, work and more!
Who is eligible for Mobility Management services?
Anyone nine years of age or older including seniors and persons with disabilities.
Contact us to discuss a ride along! We can teach riders how to schedule rides and may be able to come along as a companion for the first trip to help demonstrate how easy it is to utilize public transportation services.
Finding your best transportation option
HHWP Mobility Manager Jamie Baker will help Hancock and
Wyandot County residents find their best transportation options to suit their specific needs.
Whether you need to go to a medical appointment, shop for groceries or visit friends and relatives, we can help by connecting you with transportation providers around the region.
Mobility manager Jamie Baker offers free group presentations for people with disabilities, older adults, students and staff.
The mobility manager will focus on how to travel independently on public transportation and discuss accessible travel options in Wyandot and Hancock counties.
Other presentations include:
• Free travel training program
• Accessibility features for local transportation providers
• Planning an accessible trip
• Sign ups for public transit reduced fare programs
• Travel safety tips
• Local transportation options
Call the HHWP Mobility Management Program at 419-423-3755 extension 777 or email: email@example.com to schedule a free presentation, or request more information.